6 medium Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
2 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. CVR extra virgin olive oil, divided
1 cup raw walnut halves
1 package Earthbound Farm Organic Herb Mix
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1 garlic clove
3 Tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
1 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp. poppy seeds
1 tsp. fresh orange zest
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with 1 tsp. olive oil and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven; set aside to cool, then slice in half lengthwise.
- Meanwhile, place walnuts in a dry heavy skillet over medium heat to toast for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from heat; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine roasted Brussels sprouts, walnuts, Earthbound Farm Herb Mix, red onion and cherry tomatoes; set aside.
- With the food processor running, drop in the whole garlic clove and mince. Turn off the processor, scrape down sides, add olive oil, orange juice, cilantro, poppy seeds, orange zest, sea salt and pepper. Pulse to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad, toss to coat and serve.