Butter Lettuce (1 of greens serving) (Pre-Washed)
Basil (1 of greens serving) (Pre-Washed) (Chiffonade)
3 tbsp. Diced Heirloom Tomatoes
3 tbsp. CVR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp. CVR Basil Olive Oil
2 oz. Burrata, Belfiore from Berkley is recommended
Pink Himalayan Salt
Cracked Black Pepper
- Dress Butter Lettuce in bowl with 2 tbsp. CVR Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper. Plate leaves in circular format on plate to form a flower.
- Dress Tomatoes in bowl with 1 tbsp. CVR Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper.¬† Plate on center of leaves (like flower).
- Drain well the Burrata, add only Cheese as one dollop on top of Tomatoes.
- Chiffonade the basil. Distribute the basil on top of the salad.
- Drizzle the CVR Basil Olive Oil across the entire salad. Finish with Cracked Black Pepper & Himalayan Salt.
Recipe provided by: Sara Arbabian @The Rind, Sacramento CA