3 ¼ cup rolled oats
¼ cup + 1 tablespoon Capay Valley Ranches Rosemary Olive Oil
¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
⅔ cup honey
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup dried apricots, chopped small
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread oats over a baking sheet and toast them until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
2. While oats are toasting, grease a square baking pan with 1 tablespoon Capay Valley Ranches Rosemary Olive Oil, set aside.
3. Add honey, oil, brown sugar, and salt in a small saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4. Add toasted oats and apricots to a large mixing bowl. Pour the hot mixture over the oats and apricots and stir until mixture is fully combined.
5. Using a rubber spatula, press the mixture into the greased pan. The mixture will be sticky. Allow granola to chill in the refrigerator. Cut into bars once completely cooled. Store in an airtight container.
- You can also crumble the granola once it’s cooled for yogurt, parfaits or as a snack.