4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
1/2 cup CVR Blood Orange Olive Oil
2 cups sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
- Position oven rack in the center, pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Oil a 9×13 inch pan and line with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a double broiler, add the oil and stir until smooth. Cool completely.
- Stir in the sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in the eggs until blended.
- Stir in the flour until just incorporated.
- With a rubber spatula, scrape the batter into the pan.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.